Burford Trails

ALLNYTRO

I just noticed that Burford opened their trails.... I can't for the life of me figure out why. I know people are dying to ride, but I"m not dying on breaking my machine that badly.

Drove past the trail crossing at Jenkins road in Oakland yesterday around 3pm. Absolutely NO base and about 1-2 inches of snow. There wouldn't even be anything to groom if they wanted to. Need MUCH more snow before anything good can be riden.

Weather forecasts for the next few days are promising. Hopefully some local riding will be in the forecast for the weekend.

I should get into slider and Carbide sales for the club :lmao:

Same thing here in d5. All about opening to get grooming money to pay for equipment. It Is done by days open now, not hours.

I just noticed that Burford opened their trails.... I can't for the life of me figure out why. I know people are dying to ride, but I"m not dying on breaking my machine that badly.

Drove past the trail crossing at Jenkins road in Oakland yesterday around 3pm. Absolutely NO base and about 1-2 inches of snow. There wouldn't even be anything to groom if they wanted to. Need MUCH more snow before anything good can be riden.

Weather forecasts for the next few days are promising. Hopefully some local riding will be in the forecast for the weekend.

I should get into slider and Carbide sales for the club :lmao:

X2.. I want to ride as much as the next guy, but i think not in these snow conditons..I want to ride on SNOW, not rocks, dirt and corn stalks..

These are the "Limited" trails as of about 4:00 This afternoon... I"m not sure I could even ride an ATV there right now let alone my sled. :geek2:post-20896-0-15714000-1360193683_thumb.jpg

thats crazy,should not be open.

These are the "Limited" trails as of about 4:00 This afternoon... I"m not sure I could even ride an ATV there right now let alone my sled. :geek2:post-20896-0-15714000-1360193683_thumb.jpg

Absolutely rediculous! What a joke... :banghead:

thats crazy,should not be open.

I was told it allows the crazies to ride, while protecting the club if they do. Besides the club gets grooming money for being open. Where can I rent a sled for a day??

• 3 weeks later...

Archived