district 9 any snow left?

2fast4u

Just wondering if there is any snow left after the warm up and the rain? Had a great weekend last week in port elgin hoping to get up there next weekend somewhere. Thanks everyone. Cheers

It is beginning again here near Listowel. All of our base disappeared. 15 cm forecast for the next two days in squalls.

How about Markdale, Chatsworth and Owen Sound? Did the slim amount of base that was there survive the rain?

Just hoping everyone doesn't have to start from scratch all over again with snow and cooler temps in the forcast... Hard to swallow for the clubs that worked hard to get trails open last weekend. :icon_cankick:

I have more frost in my freezer right now! LOL! The weather is coming around.

How about Markdale, Chatsworth and Owen Sound? Did the slim amount of base that was there survive the rain?

Just hoping everyone doesn't have to start from scratch all over again with snow and cooler

temps in the forcast... Hard to swallow for the

clubs that worked hard to get trails open last

weekend. :icon_cankick:

Owensound is closed for at least a week. Caveman said the base is gone. If you want a good ride go to pembroke. The east side of the park is awesome with very little traffic.

Just hoping everyone doesn't have to start from scratch all over again with snow and cooler temps in the forcast... Hard to swallow for the clubs that worked hard to get trails open last weekend. :icon_cankick:

We're getting some snow in the south of D9 but its doing about 50MPH on the way through. Can't see anything open this weekend.

lost it all in paisley, port elgin, southampton area, blowing snow but will not add up to much, tis a shame was finally off to good start.

Gone in Wiarton/Lions Head area,and a TON of water in the wet spots (that might screw things up worse than little snow)

Hearing reports that Palmerston Gorrie area recieved about a foot or so today.

Hearing reports that Palmerston Gorrie area recieved about a foot or so today.

Depends how big your feet Is. Giddy up if it is true.

paisley received appox 7 inches last nite once the wind died off, and it is still snowing maybe hope yet.(may have to eat crow from my last post) now the water laying around maybe next problem to tend with.

Yeap water will be the issue. The B west of Springmount is a lake.

Just noticed some trails being updated to "limited availability" south of Collingwood.

Although I'm sure the conditions will be truly limited, some of the base must have survived the melt.

This is good news! Keep the snow coming!

Thanks for the replies. This is why I really like this site great people and honest feedback. Come on snow I hope things will be better by next weekend.

Archived