Sucked me in again...

pvsledhead

Bought another sled last night,99 SRX,couldnt turn it down.Its been driving me nuts seeing sleds out on the trail having fun :icon_hyper:

At least I will have a lot less $$ tied up this time.Hopefully the warm spell doesnt completely destroy the trails up here. :Drinking2:

Looking forward to getting out,and hopefully making it out to the Wiarton Poker Run this Saturday...

Steve

i hear ya dude...i kept a p.o.s just to boot around on fields with my kids...and thats all im investing in this sport anymore....just dumped my 2012 polaris rush for 11,999 3 weeks ago>>> and trailer for 1200 last night...phew thank god ,i dont think i could have given it away now that the snow eraser has come....luv sledin..hate settin my money on fire..did it to many crap winters...enjoy the sled,and lets hope for snow

Bought another sled last night,99 SRX,couldnt turn it down.Its been driving me nuts seeing sleds out on the trail having fun :icon_hyper:

At least I will have a lot less $$ tied up this time.Hopefully the warm spell doesnt completely destroy the trails up here. :Drinking2:

Looking forward to getting out,and hopefully making it out to the Wiarton Poker Run this Saturday...

Steve

that is hilarious, I was driving home from the bruce yesterday and when going through Sauble Beach I thought of you, I wondered if you where kickin ur a$$ 4 sellin ur ride.

Those srx will fly when set up properly, a real blast on a somewhat smooth trail, welcome back :right_on:

I say its always good to have some kind of sled around,

A good used performance sled isnt too expensive and can last for years if well maintained.

Archived