Bracebridge Pics

Muskoka Man

Did a little tour from Bracebridge to the 80 series trails towards Novar , trails are in fair shape but could use snow, Had a good little Fri. ride but weekend traffic could do some damage

teardown_0142.jpg

Crazy Bird ahead

teardown_0141.jpg

High falls bridge

teardown_0140.jpg

37 south

teardown_0139.jpg

teardown_0138.jpg

teardown_0137.jpg

I guess dont have to read to drive a sled:angry

There is some logging going on towards Novar , kind of nasty and then some road riding , other than this area the 80 series trail should be good , try to avoid D-trail late in the day , 37 south and north should help you

MM

Great pics MM - trails look like they held up well after last weekend's mild temps and rain. :wavey:

I thought you were in the great white north

MM

MM

:carsled: Truck and trailer are now loaded - leaving early early AM.... :wavey: Keep those trail conditions good for us when we return please :wavey: Will post trip report and pics when we get back.

:wavey:

That sled looks like it could use a couple of bungee cords to hold it down ,cant wait to see your pics , have a good one

MM

MM

:carsled: Truck and trailer are now loaded - leaving early early AM.... :wavey: Keep those trail conditions good for us when we return please :wavey: Will post trip report and pics when we get back.

:wavey:

Have fun....................take lots of pics.

Archived