Bancroft OPP out per usual

I'll Ride Anything

Rail trail, not exactly news but surprised to see on a Friday afternoon.

Were south of Bancroft @ junction of OHSR clubhouse.

Was paperwork check, no radar today but I'm sure it may get used on the weekend.

Saw prob 25 sleds today, 100% trail passed from what I could see.

Rail trail in good shape.

yes we were checked last saturday ourselves. much more thorough than usual. just doing their job. As long as they show some discretion i don't mind i suppose.

they recognized us on the way back up, and waived us through. - appreciated.

they were north of Bancroft towards Maynooth. Did have the radar out.

We passed through as well got heads up from couple guys which was nice. They had the radar gun sitting on the hood of the one explorer so not sure if they were using it. Rail trail was terrible anyway, past Bancroft was solid shutters. Hopefully it gets groomed tonight.

Rather than sit @ a road crossing in an SUV why aren't they out on sleds! :mad: Then they might see some of the azzhats that are cutting/blowing corners on the trails.

Rail trail was groomed late this afternoon south of Bancroft.

Won't hold up long though pretty warm today groomed section was mashed potatoes, rode as ez as possible

Many of Bancroft OHSR trails show open/limited now

I usually stay away from bancroft, the opp there have a case of the "I hate everybody" i don't mind checks but they do seem quite rude when stopping people, last time i was taking flak from them for having a 1000cc machine now just usually stick to e trail up to harcourt and whitney areas see less baconators

Stopped a couple of seasons ago by the cops between TOP B jct & Whitney. Asked for paperwork & how the trails were & off I went. Young guys & no attitude.

Archived