On a positive note!

Faceman

The lack of snow is driving the frost into the ground. Still not much. Plowed fields still showing through. We need that 45 cm dump that Montreal got!! I think most of our trails are staked to basics right now. Still more signs and brushing to do.

Talked to my groomer guy today..think we are going to start packing tomorrow and maybe open our rail line by Friday..Fingers crossed

Will there be any limited trails available so one can get to the rail line , or would one have to trailer to the rail line to ride ? If so can we unload at the Marina ? I'm use to riding to the rail line but I don't / won't ride trails that are closed . I hope if you open it that your be able to keep riders from jumping off it and going wherever they like , as riding up and down the rail line won't satisfy some there going to want to go farther .

Lucky2..I am scrambling to open, no time for web..OC is my #1...will update when the dust settles. Just got back in from 2 hrs of brushing!

WR...No comment! PM if you would like!

Lucky2..I am scrambling to open, no time for web..OC is my #1...will update when the dust settles. Just got back in from 2 hrs of brushing!

WR...No comment! PM if you would like!

T

Faceman. I love your answers and comments. Thanks for the updates. I just hope like heck that all your hard work will be rewarded with a good season this year. We really love going to your area. Hope to see you on the trails this year. Keep us posted here on OC. I love this site.

I just opened the rail line from Owen Sound to Park Head where we meet Sauble's trails and rail line. I have contacted Sauble and hope they will open their stretch of the rail line south to Allenford.

This is "Rail Line" only!!

• 2 weeks later...

On a positive note..got the boat tarped and plants covered today..powerwashed the truck and crete pad and got some rays.Sideroads are a mud bowl right now. Long ranger looks real good. I think we'll be back sledding by the end of the month. Need cold to clean up backyard from Nytro and the kids dogs!!

Archived