hug your kids

wenailem1

as youve heard 20 innocent children were taken as well as teachers the parents etc.

the news is brutal the video is tear jerking this is why i post

im 3000 k away and cant

i dont know what else to say

i wish the killers would not kill themselves

worrying about parking spots at the mall

worring about overspending over the holidays

worring about getting gunned down

be aware of your surrounding un fortunaltly we cant

hope this finds you all well

bless all the families

a tragedy indeed for the families and friends in particular - it can't help but touch everyone emotionally when you think of 20 kids between 5 and 10 years old whose lives have been so abruptly ended.

It has left me speechless. I love our kids so much. I cannot even imagine the parents grief god bless and help the parents.

I get choked up even thinking about this. My heart goes out to all affected by this selfish act.

And I did hug my kids as soon as I got home from work.

its terrfiying to even try to put yourself in the parents shoes...know that would change everything...think of george chuvalo's life...& still goes around helping other...the killer today,should have went it alone....hope he's in hell..

Tragic!! Can't imagine the family's and friends' grief.

Cherish your friends and families always.

I got a bit choked up when they reported all of this and especially when they talked about the parents going to pick up their kids, walking into the room not knowing if there kids would be in the room or not. I can only imagine the relied felt by those going into the room and seeing their kids waiting and the massive pain of those that walk into the room looking for their kids and finding them not there.

I just saw an interview with a teacher who took a bunch of kids into the washroom telling them to stay in the stalls and be silent. She told them she loved them all because if this was the last thing they heard she wanted them to have that sense of being loved.

What is the world coming to that we have such crazy people in our midst.

This is just unbelievable.....

My thoughts and prayers go our to the family and friends of the fallen. Their fellow students and colleagues and to the first responders (police, fire and ems) who will have this day be etched in their memory for the rest of their lives.

My thoughts and prayers go our to the family and friends of the fallen. Their fellow students and colleagues and to the first responders (police, fire and ems) who will have this day be etched in their memory for the rest of their lives.

Not only will the memory be etched but will leave scars. I hope for those that need help down the road they are able to get it.

Not only will the memory be etched but will leave scars. I hope for those that need help down the road they are able to get it.

State Police said they had concillors on site as things were unfolding to help first responders simply because of the horrific nature of what they were walking in on. Sounds like they are taking care of them.

State Police said they had concillors on site as things were unfolding to help first responders simply because of the horrific nature of what they were walking in on. Sounds like they are taking care of them.

What has been seen cannot be unseen My thoughts are with the families and the emergency services. From personal experience I can say these folks will have personel demons to live with.

What has been seen cannot be unseen My thoughts are with the families and the emergency services. From personal experience I can say these folks will have personel demons to live with.

Bang on. I'm not even saying more, except a crisis team on scene is not even a starter.

I am sure they will. The police, fire and ambulance see some horrific things. A friend of mine in his early days with the police department was handed a bag at an accident scene. It was a decapitated head that had to be recovered from the roadway. He has now retired and all these years later still gets the occasional nightmare back to that day.

I am sure they will. The police, fire and ambulance see some horrific things. A friend of mine in his early days with the police department was handed a bag at an accident scene. It was a decapitated head that had to be recovered from the roadway. He has now retired and all these years later still gets the occasional nightmare back to that day. My wife's maid of honour. Her husband is now a fire captain in Toronto. He has over his career experienced some horrific things as well where I am glad it is them and not me.

messed up beyond belief I have been first responder to some bad crap but I cant imagine being there for what they walke into

and I will say it first the USA needs to put some kind of gun control in place

messed up beyond belief I have been first responder to some bad crap but I cant imagine being there for what they walke into

and I will say it first the USA needs to put some kind of gun control in place

We have gun control in Canada... did it stop the shootings at the Eaton Centre or any of the others. Crazies and crooks will get the guns regardless of what regulations you put in place. Go downtown Toronto and head over to say Parliament and Dundas. You can buy a hand gun cheap.

Automatic weapons is a good place to start and I don't think you can compare the U.S. to any other nation when it comes to violence like this. My son showed me a comparison of hand gun related deaths last year in all the major countries in the world. It went something like Japan 8, Germany 20, Canda 52, USA 10,540. I heard another good point on TV today- one guy tries to board a plane with a bomb in his shoe and suddenly every traveller has to remove their shoes at airports. Since then 31 separate school shootings and nothing has changed. I hope the horror that these families are experiencing results in some form of change but sadly I'm not holding my breath.

i heard today, interview with surviving childs parent (the teacher who died) 12 -13 babys escaped past the shooter while he gunned down thier teacher

as well as a administrater who peeked thtrough the hole in her desk where the comp wires come thru she was a grease fire so emotional my dinners burning she said while looking thru that hole she saw the losers feet pointing right at them and could see the bottom of the weapeon the trhing turned and went down the hall and starting firing again

im friggin sick with this

Automatic weapons is a good place to start and I don't think you can compare the U.S. to any other nation when it comes to violence like this. My son showed me a comparison of hand gun related deaths last year in all the major countries in the world. It went something like Japan 8, Germany 20, Canda 52, USA 10,540. I heard another good point on TV today- one guy tries to board a plane with a bomb in his shoe and suddenly every traveller has to remove their shoes at airports. Since then 31 separate school shootings and nothing has changed. I hope the horror that these families are experiencing results in some form of change but sadly I'm not holding my breath.

The airplane thing is best I've heard yet... No one thinks that way...

Archived