Feedback on a couple of Quebec lodges?

irREVerent

We're in the midst of planning a Quebec tour this winter, and are looking for some feedback on a couple of potential accommodation spots...hoping that some OCer(s) has (have) stayed there, and can share their first-hand experiences:

(1) Domaine TemiKami -- in the process of researching possible spots near Ville Marie (S/E of New Liskeard, east side of Lac Temiscaming), we came across this place. www.temikami.com. Looks quite nice from the web-site, but I've been burned that way before, so we're hoping for some informed feedback on food and accommodation. La Bannik was our initial thought, but this place looked interesting as well.

(2) Pavillon La Verendrye Lodge -- this one is located on Trail 386, near TQ 63 (about halfway between Val D'Or to the north and the Ottawa River to the south) www.pourvoirielaverendrye.com Again, although very isolated, it looks OK on the web-site, and they do offer snowmobile packages, but the descriptions I've read here and elsewhere make it sound a little "rustic"...LOL. So, anyone who's eaten or stayed there on a Quebec sledding tour and can enlighten us?

Any feedback on either place would be very much appreciated...thanks in advance.

irREVerent

Fifty Four Views (54) and no replies?? !! Somebody must be able to provide some input to poor 'old' irREVerent.

Dear Penthouse Forum, I'm a sophmore at a mid-western university and spent 'Reading Week' at a place called Domaine TemiKami. After dejeuner one evening I went to the spa and sauna. You'll never guess what happened in the changer la pièce !! >>>>>>>>>>>........................

Fifty Four Views (54) and no replies?? !! Somebody must be able to provide some input to poor 'old' irREVerent.

Dear Penthouse Forum, I'm a sophmore at a mid-western university and spent 'Reading Week' at a place called Domaine TemiKami. After dejeuner one evening I went to the spa and sauna. You'll never guess what happened in the changer la pièce !! >>>>>>>>>>>........................

:rotflmao: You promised you wouldn't tell!... :hyper:

[and besides, didn't you insist that you had dropped your subscription?...]

The pavillion is in the middle of nowhere. Imagine nowhere and then think about 250 miles beyond that...........................Not sure if its nice place or not..........

Im sure this didnt help!

Archived