Win a trip to snowmobile the Gaspesie!

Lep

The contest closed in September. Entering now will just feed somebody's email database for advertisers.

Oddly, the prize (trip) isn't for this winter. It can't be taken until 2014.

Contest Entry Dates:

From September 17, 2012, 9 a.m. to April 4, 2013, 11:59 p.m.

It is an excellent trip. I was fortunate to win it a couple of years ago. Variety of terrain and accommodations with top notch food. Extra out of pocket was: Quebec trail pass, cost of getting there, lunch, fuel for sleds and tips. They covered the accommodations, breakfast, dinner and the itinerary (route) for 4 people.

Contest Entry Dates:

It is an excellent trip. I was fortunate to win it a couple of years ago. Variety of terrain and accommodations with top notch food. Extra out of pocket was: Quebec trail pass, cost of getting there, lunch, fuel for sleds and tips. They covered the accommodations, breakfast, dinner and the itinerary (route) for 4 people.

That is spectacular ! I would return to the Gaspe in a Flash !! To win a trip there would be awesome.

Our trip there a couple of years ago was one of the best sled trips I have ever been on. Trails and Scenery was amazing. AND, we stayed at some wonderful lodges, too !!!

Gaspe - a Snowmobiler's Paradise !!!!

Contest Entry Dates:

Sorry - guess I read it wrong.

Archived