WTB 380 REV

4mysled

Looking to purchase a Ski-Doo 380 on the rev platform. This unit will be for my son. He is turning 13. Would also consider a 550 Ski-Doo in the rev platform. One thing is that he wants Yellow. Just putting it out there to see if anyone has one and is thinking of selling.

Thanks,

Looking to purchase a Ski-Doo 380 on the rev platform. This unit will be for my son. He is turning 13. Would also consider a 550 Ski-Doo in the rev platform. One thing is that he wants

Yellow. Just putting it out there to see if anyone

has one and is thinking of selling.

Thanks,

Don't start him off on a tippy rev. Buy him a Polaris Indy lite, Yamaha enticer, Yamaha bravo something like that. Once he learns how ride properly you can get a 500 ss. Just a thought! He may whine and cry for the first few rides, but he will get over it.

he's  got an ovation right now, has been riding that for a couple of years, all be it this year was the first year on the trails on his own machine. Thanks for the advice though, as I did think of that originally. He is pretty responsible and will not push his limits, yet.

he's  got an ovation right now, has been riding that for a couple of years, all be it this year was the first year on the trails on his own machine. Thanks for the advice though, as I did think of that originally. He is pretty responsible and will not push his limits, yet.

Oh ok! I didn't realize he was riding already. So maybe a 550 fan rev would be ok since he could grow into it. I don't believe they made many 380 revs except the odd free style and tundra. I could be wrong though.

• 5 months later...

Still looking, have seen a few but nothing to write home about. Want to try to get something for Christmas, however now he wants either a 550 ski doo Rev or a 570 Arctic Cat, rider forward

• 2 weeks later...

Got one, Picked up a 2008 F570, orange. Now all we need is snow.

Beautiful. Congratulations.

thanks, will pos pics later, but it is a Christmas present. He has been on my back about getting a newer "safer" sled after the group ride we went on last year. He ended up doing a complete 180 on an icy corner and then was nervous for the rest of the day. This should be a lot more comfortable as well.

Not sure, as the 570 is for Christmas, I can't do anything until after then if at all, it is his sled and he will have to decide. However I am thinking we might keep it up at the cottage. Funny thing he now has 3 sleds, Bravo, Ovation and as of Dec 25 the 570.

Archived