E trail limited

Metro

Looking at the OFSC trail map there is 15.8 km of limited on the E trail north east of Harcourt. The club is Paudash Trail Blazers. I assume it is probably a logging issue. Planning to go that way in the next week or so. Any info

would be great.

I haven't made it up that way this winter, so I can't help.

We rode on the railway trail on the weekend in Tory Hill and the 608 (Hadlington Rd) and these trails were not very good. They were marked green but they were like a roller coaster. The 608 follows the side of the road for parts of the trail. Trail not in the woods along the hydro right of way any more. Hopefully they will groom throughout the week.

rode through there on Fri last week, we came from Bancroft thru to the B trail and E junction- there is a section a couple of kms long plowed for logging - then a larger section maybe 10-12 kms on the east side of that that seems to only have been groomed a couple times - it was maybe plowed earlier in the year ?

pretty flat but soft like an early season trail

Really not that bad at all - as long as the cold stays it should be OK - if it gets warm the plowed section will be messy.

Trails east of that section were amazing down to Bancroft - 109 across Baptiste lake

Archived