Lake Maintouwabing

b-bry

Has anyone been on 804 & 805 lately? We're thinking of using that route up to Ardbeg tomorrow. There are a lot of lake crossings, especially the long one on Lake Manitouwabing. They've been listed green on the trail map for a number of weeks - just looking for comments from someone who's been there lately.

I live on Manitouwabing and the lake is in great shape. Between last week end and this Wednesday, my wife and I were on the lake,804,805,803,101 and the 711 and all were the best I have ever seen. I also travelled from Sundridge to Loring and back to Manitouwabing and those trails were also A1. Enjoy!

I live on Manitouwabing and the lake is in great shape. Between last week end and this Wednesday, my wife and I were on the lake,804,805,803,101 and the 711 and all were the best I have ever seen. I also travelled from Sundridge to Loring and back to Manitouwabing and those trails were also A1. Enjoy!

I hope that your avatar isn't the lake in question! LOL!

Yeah, I saw that. Kind of makes me wonder what he means by "best he's ever seen". Maybe he means "the waves weren't too high". ;)

Hey Ransomair, how's it looking out on your lake?. We'll be leaving the cottage here south of Parry Sound in about an hour or so. Very windy with driven wet snow here- not so pleasant. We should be crossing Lake Manitouwabing about an hour later, heading for Ardbeg.

Gonna be an interesting ride..

Archived