Tiviotdale

sledhead

Was anyone at the truck stop for lunch around 1:30? We were there for lunch. 3 kids with yellow jackets, I had a yellow skidoo coat and hubby had a red & black coat. We were 3 on a black skidoo GTX and 2 on a red and black Rev.

Did you guys leave at right around 3? We were heading in for fuel and I remember seeing a black and a red Rev with a whole bunch of people on them just leaving Tiviotdale! :shock::wavey:
How was the ride up to willytown ER?Must have been good your back already.

H.M. Ride was great. Excellent conditions Friday and Sat. both days. Put on just over 900km and all trails were a minimum 8 out of 10! On the way up we went over thru Fergus, Orangeville, Shelburne, Owen Sound up to Wiarton. Came back down thru Sauble Beach, Port Elgin, Paisley, Teeswater, Tiviotdale, Elmira and home! Good people, good times, great trials and TOO many Hot Tub bevys on friday night! :cheers::cheers::cheers:

Did you guys leave at right around 3? We were heading in for fuel and I remember seeing a black and a red Rev with a whole bunch of people on them just leaving Tiviotdale! :shock::wavey:
How was the ride up to willytown ER?Must have been good your back already.

H.M. Ride was great. Excellent conditions Friday and Sat. both days. Put on just over 900km and all trails were a minimum 8 out of 10! On the way up we went over thru Fergus, Orangeville, Shelburne, Owen Sound up to Wiarton. Came back down thru Sauble Beach, Port Elgin, Paisley, Teeswater, Tiviotdale, Elmira and home! Good people, good times, great trials and TOO many Hot Tub bevys on friday night! :cheers::cheers::cheers:

Did you say Hot Tub??? hottub.gif

Maple and I love hot tubs!

Was anyone at the truck stop for lunch around 1:30? We were there for lunch. 3 kids with yellow jackets, I had a yellow skidoo coat and hubby had a red & black coat. We were 3 on a black skidoo GTX and 2 on a red and black Rev.

I think I passed you closer to Monkton. I have a Red Switchback and my buddy has a yellow Rev, also an Attack and a Crossfire behind us. I remember meeting a GTX with 2 kids and an adult and a Rev with 2 people on it. Met you at a road crossing.

Did you say Hot Tub??? hottub.gif

Maple and I love hot tubs!

:woot::woot::woot:

Drinking3.gif

Got to love those Smileys! Especially the one falling off the chair, that was ME on friday night. Is there something wrong with sitting in the hot tub for 3 hours and drinking about 20 beers? :banghead::whatever::coffeenose::coffeenose::crazy:

Archived