Riddle Me this

SkiDooStu

So, both the weather network and environment canada have predicted rain for parry sound today for the past week. Using my very limited knowledge of reading weather models (GFS and NAM), I predicted it would all fall as snow.

So far, according to the radar, it's been all snow, and looks to clear later on this afternoon.

Do the above companies just cut and paste from the Canadian weather model for forecasting?? This is the second time this year that the same thing has happened, they call for rain, I call for snow and I am right..

Very strange.

Anyway, see you at the radar runs this weekend! Can't wait to see Wildbill race his "bulldozer" against the rest of the hot shots!

So, both the weather network and environment canada have predicted rain for parry sound today for the past week. Using my very limited knowledge of reading weather models (GFS and NAM), I predicted it would all fall as snow.

So far, according to the radar, it's been all snow, and looks to clear later on this afternoon.

Do the above companies just cut and paste from the Canadian weather model for forecasting?? This is the second time this year that the same thing has happened, they call for rain, I call for snow and I am right..

Very strange.

Anyway, see you at the radar runs this weekend! Can't wait to see Wildbill race his "bulldozer" against the rest of the hot shots!

I find for Parry Sound Accuweather does a better job at guessing the weather.

http://www.accuweather.com/en/ca/parry-sound/p2a/month/54926?p=netweather

They were always saying snow.

isn't weather predicting like being a professional guesser ?

I find for Parry Sound Accuweather does a better job at guessing the weather.

http://www.accuweather.com/en/ca/parry-sound/p2a/month/54926?p=netweather

They were always saying snow.

I found as I got older I was able to rely on AccuKnee

Archived