Groomer down...............

Big Reg

well our 2 groomer are down......... :angry::banghead:

TM 125 transmission problem :o

TM 130 engine :wtf:

weel at first the engine problem, when Pat call me last night, scared me a bit.

Thank you to Richard who went out last night to rescue Pat and found the problem. engine was pucking :puke: oil big time.

They found out that was the hose to the after cooler that busted.

Today they made a new hose and Pat when out to install the hose and bring back the groomer. :)

so grooming activity will resume tomorrow night (Saturday night).

sorry for the delay

Thank you to Richard who went out last night to rescue Pat and found the problem. engine was pucking :puke: oil big time.

Today they made a new hose and Pat when out to install the hose and bring back the groomer. :)

sorry for the delay

we had a transmission issue with our tm125 too . turns out that new holland had a design improvement on thier syncros cost us around 10,000 for thier design improvement :angry:

sorry for the delay

we had a transmission issue with our tm125 too . turns out that new holland had a design improvement on thier syncros cost us around 10,000 for thier design improvement :angry:

can you tell me what was the issue with your transmission.

us we have problem with loosing all gear on the C or A and B.....

sorry for the delay

can you tell me what was :( the issue with your transmission.

us we have problem with loosing all gear on the C or A and B.....

i don't need to tell you ,you just told me :(

Ebert welding are very good people . New holland is now Case New Holland and does not warranty this issue. My brother lives in farm country (St Marys) and apparantly New Holland is known for this with this model .

Oh I know Ian too, He's a Great Guy, last time we talked we where on the phone for like an Hour...Just talking about all kind of stuff. So now thats why they when from the 125 to the 130 then.

But it makes me Mad that If it is a Problem and they know about why don''t New holland Fix it, Where is our club going to find $10,000 to fix this with with only 70 permits sold.

We got Rid of our Massey 4270 because of all the problems it had to go to this one.

Oh I know Ian too, He's a Great Guy, last time we talked we where on the phone for like an Hour...Just talking about all kind of stuff. So now thats why they when from the 125 to the 130 then.

But it makes me Mad that If it is a Problem and they know about why don''t New holland Fix it, Where is our club going to find $10,000 to fix this with with only 70 permits sold.

We got Rid of our Massey 4270 because of all the problems it had to go to this one.

I hope that I am wrong but we had to recalibrate our transmission prior to the failure,I noticed that you did too on an earlier post and I thought at the time "oh shoot that sounds familiar" Probably best not to panic before you have it checked out. One day we hope to come up and go for a ride and we will see you then. Good luck thanks for all your hard work.It is folks like you that keep the sport rolling.

if your wondering about your choice in groomers because of a 10k repair you might want to look at what other groomers cost to keep going luc. We've spent about 60k on our Bombardier BR180 in the last 2 years with only about 3000 hours on it. when things are bad they could be worse lol.

I hope that I am wrong but we had to recalibrate our transmission prior to the failure,I noticed that you did too on an earlier post and I thought at the time "oh shoot that sounds familiar" Probably best not to panic before you have it checked out. One day we hope to come up and go for a ride and we will see you then. Good luck thanks for all your hard work.It is folks like you that keep the sport rolling.

Thanks Bill....But It guys like you and Me lol you too do your share.

if your wondering about your choice in groomers because of a 10k repair you might want to look at what other groomers cost to keep going luc. We've spent about 60k on our Bombardier BR180 in the last 2 years with only about 3000 hours on it. when things are bad they could be worse lol.

Yeah I kknow gord, It not so bad, Was talking with Reg, We may park it for the rest of the season and Just fix it our self this summer, we have a Few Guys that are class a Mecanics so we should be able to split it in half adn fix er up.

AS for the BR180........thats why we did not buy one, too many parts to break, I know that the Club did not want too but.......the People spoke and said you guys where getting that. That sucks eh.

I did my share . I am not currently directly involved as a director of the club or the district. After all the years of being involved one needs to take a breath or you become too dragged in to be objective. We are STRONG supporters of the clubs and the district and sponsor events ,groomer training lunches,sell over 100 permits and help in any way we can.

I am still VP of park to park and often am looked upon as a very strong pro sledding vioce . And we still offer our services to club equipment either for free or below cost .

But it is all of the "groomer guys and gals" that make it happen . To those of you that help the sport we love so much .THANK YOU.

Good luck Big Reg and Groomer Guy with your groomer perhaps Mike at the OFSC can find you a loaner for the season.

I did my share . I am not currently directly involved as a director of the club or the district. After all the years of being involved one needs to take a breath or you become too dragged in to be objective. We are STRONG supporters of the clubs and the district and sponsor events ,groomer training lunches,sell over 100 permits and help in any way we can.

I am still VP of park to park and often am looked upon as a very strong pro sledding vioce . And we still offer our services to club equipment either for free or below cost .

But it is all of the "groomer guys and gals" that make it happen . To those of you that help the sport we love so much .THANK YOU.

Good luck Big Reg and Groomer Guy with your groomer perhaps Mike at the OFSC can find you a loaner for the season.

Thanks Bill, Well Thats Why We say TEAM OFSC!!!! Because we are a BIG TEAM and we all do something to make this sport what it is!!!.

Yeah Would be nice to have a second groomer, Get a spare one. We need 2, when it get busy and it gets snowing alot it's takes everything we got with 2 so I can Imagine with one.

Thanks Bill, Well Thats Why We say TEAM OFSC!!!! Because we are a BIG TEAM and we all do something to make this sport what it is!!!.

Yeah Would be nice to have a second groomer, Get a spare one. We need 2, when it get busy and it gets snowing alot it's takes everything we got with 2 so I can Imagine with one.

Lets just hope that the beaurocrats in the ivory office remember why they are there ! To support trails and volenteers !

Thanks Wildbill

I was talking to Ian a few days ago,

we have to do some test and check some electric stuff prior to go in the transmission.

I can tell you that if we need to split that TM125 in 2 to go in the transmission, I will.

you can be sure that I will post pic's :twisted:

by doing our self we will cut the cost.

after they repaired your TM 125 did they give you any warranty?

Thanks Wildbill

we have to do some test and check some electric stuff prior to go in the transmission.

I can tell you that if we need to split that TM125 in 2 to go in the transmission, I will.

60 days I think Anyhow the transmission shifted perfectly after they worked on it something that it had never done . Despite the fact that we had fought shift issues since new because the failure was outside of warranty we were on our own :banghead:

Thanks Wildbill

60 days I think Anyhow the transmission shifted perfectly after they worked on it something that it had never done . Despite the fact that we had fought shift issues since new because the failure was outside of warranty we were on our own :banghead:

Yeah Same here, it was new and it did feel like it was not shifting right, there was a small jerk from going from C2 to C3....allways had, we tried to do recaliber, Even the Guy Ebert Was here and he Did it too had to Caliber it, So it's not Right that we would have to pay for Something that was a problem coming out of the Factory. We had it Once fail on us once when it was still on warranty, We did the recaliber and it had stoped.....we should of raised a Fuss about it.

Thanks Wildbill

Yeah Same here, it was new and it did feel like it was not shifting right, there was a small jerk from going from C2 to C3....allways had, we tried to do recaliber, Even the Guy Ebert Was here and he Did it too had to Caliber it, So it's not Right that we would have to pay for Something that was a problem coming out of the Factory. We had it Once fail on us once when it was still on warranty, We did the recaliber and it had stoped.....we should of raised a Fuss about it.

funny thing is that we were always recalibrateing until they put in the new syncro pack. After that never recalibrated. Sound familiar ?

Thanks Wildbill

funny thing is that we were always recalibrateing until they put in the new syncro pack. After that never recalibrated. Sound familiar ?

Well Not all the Time, but yeah it had to be done Sometimes, We had to do it when it was Brand new, with Like 100 or 200 hours.

Thanks Wildbill

Well Not all the Time, but yeah it had to be done Sometimes, We had to do it when it was Brand new, with Like 100 or 200 hours.

yup excatly :(

Archived