Orillia Trails - some limited riding

Kerry

Well for what it's worth the Orillia club updated today some limited riding.Not only the rail lines but also part of the B trail into medonte.I'm prayin' hard that mother nature will give us a break from too much rain and warm temps tomorrow and wed and they will be able to link up right around mt st louis to coldwater.At least we got a good 15 plus cms in the last 24 hrs.The long range is showing cold but not much snow.We really need something to go our way this month.

Kerry

We only trailer a couple times a year.One is to the haliburton forest poker run,otherwise I'd sooner just drive straight out from the yard to the trail.At least I can zip over to cooch for ice fishing.

Kerry

Agreed,but there is not enough snow and the trails are not listed as open.The O.F.S.C.says to stay off closed trails including the

one that goes by my house.1/2 mile on the sleds so far this year.Hoping to get a normal year of riding miles in a week when we

take our holidays.

Good stuff odsc

Agreed,but there is not enough snow and the trails are not listed as open.The O.F.S.C.says to stay off closed trails including the

one that goes by my house.1/2 mile on the sleds so far this year.Hoping to get a normal year of riding miles in a week when we

take our holidays.

I have no problem staying off closed trails.I don't need the trails to get to cooch from the south ward.I can go straight across forest ave right on to the lake.The uhtoff trail link is still listed as limited and as I stated it would be great if they could get the trail linked up for a round our local trail ride.I already did a 'limited' conditions ride a week ago which is one way and back to make sure everything was ok on the sled.As we haven't received any rain yet this eve maybe we'll get out of this unscathed other than warm temps which may still help when things harden up tomorrow eve.I'm keeping my fingers crossed we will be able to do a full ride around our trails by this weekend.The groomer has done right thru the

horseshoe valley area as I was out by that area today and scoped out the trails by the 7th and 10th lines and saw that it had finally been done.As of this eve the website has more grey than yellow but hopefully we see some yellow by thursday.It's a definate we are not going to see green with no snow in the future forecast but that doesn't mean you can't go for a ride.Except for the coulson swamp and a little stretch by the 11th line there is hardly a spot on our trails that limited isn't almost as good as open as long as it's listed limited.

Kerry

Of course we didn't get any rain whatsoever but I went out on cooch today to do some fishing and when I left this morning there was still a bit of snow cover although very wet.By 2 this afternoon it was really nothing but water.So our 15+ cms of snow is once again gone before the weekend.Really disappointing weather.At least the perch were cooperative and hey I got 1.5 more miles on the sled.lol

Kerry

Of course we didn't get any rain whatsoever but I went out on cooch today to do some fishing and when I left this morning there was still a bit of snow cover although very wet.By 2 this afternoon it was really nothing but water.So our 15+ cms of snow is once again gone before the weekend.Really disappointing weather.At least the perch were cooperative and hey I got 1.5 more miles on the sled.lol

Kerry

i hear kerry...this yr has been bad....bet barrie club won't get trails open again after this washout...hope orillia can keep trail to gravenhurst open so we can get north

Not looking good right now.It's all red up into gravenhurst.

Kerry

Not looking good right now.It's all red up into gravenhurst.

Kerry

have to trailer to bracebridge for next couple wks by the look of forecast

Archived