KEARNEY - 2 Bdrm Cottage just off D Trail Available to rent

Giddy UP

I have a 2 bedroom cottage available to rent in the town of Kearney - 20 mins north of Huntsville. Just off D Trail on the border of D7 & D11. Polaris Dealership in town, LCBO, Gas, General Store, Bistro. The cottage would suit either 1 or 2 couples or a small family of sledders. No Pets, No Smoking. I am not interested in Weekend Warriors or a bunch of guys up for the weekend of drinking and sledding. Responsible renters ONLY will be considered. The cottage has 1 queen bed, 1 double bed, and a double pull out sofa bed, fully equipped kitchen, propane fireplace, BBQ, 4 pc bathroom. The rate is $375.00 for the weekend or $875/wk (Sun-Fri). You can view pictures and more information on our website at http://www.lakeviewcottage.ca and contact me if you are interested.

Happy Sledding!

A great place to stay. We have been there twice (so far). Verly close to trails, easy access for parking and close to town. Clean and well furnished. You will definitely enjoy this cottage.

Thanks for the kind words RAM - look forward to seeing you again soon :) Trails are in great shape! Enjoy your Northern Adventure :drool-1:

• 2 weeks later...
A great place to stay. We have been there twice (so far). Verly close to trails, easy access for parking and close to town. Clean and well furnished. You will definitely enjoy this cottage.

i agree RAM its a great spot, handy to everything we really enjoyed it

Archived