2012 arctic cat M1100 turbo for sale

André Pilon

Black 2012 AC M1100 Turbo only 196 km sled is In like new condition full Arctic Cat Warranty for two years until Nov. 2013 incredible snowmobile very fast, and solid . Paid $15,300 will sell snowmobile for $14,300.00 Financing is available

Selling my snowmobile due work outside of country with no time for sledding this year

If interested email me at. andrepilon@videotron.ca or call me at 514-386-5888 Andre

Photos available email me

Black 2012 AC M1100 Turbo only 196 km sled is In like new condition full Arctic Cat Warranty for two years until Nov. 2013 incredible snowmobile very fast, and solid . Paid $15,300 will sell snowmobile for $14,300.00 Financing is available

Selling my snowmobile due work outside of country with no time for sledding this year

If interested email me at. andrepilon@videotron.ca or call me at 514-386-5888 Andre

Photos available email me

those are nice sleds.... :) Freaken Divorce and stupid bad economy... one day Il have a newer sled to replce my old 2000 800 tripple lol I've seen so many this year coming to the store,very nice machines.

At least you have snow up there. My odometer still reads zero for this season.

You deserve a new sled GG. Much nicer ride than the groomer.

well GG, you might want to get a head start on next season and buy my trailer for your new sled that is coming :hyper:

Hahaha yeah... my old trailer that I hardly have used for my slef is getting banged up, Used it more for snowmobile club stuff than me going out to ride out of town, it's been used by the club in the summer on gravel roads, I have a easy hauler open flat deck 10 foot long single axle. need paint and TLC lol

Well Groomer I hope you get your wish and get a new sled soon as for my 1100Turbo this thing is really awesome the power on it is just incredible the power curve is very linear basically it pulls all the time just fantastic to this power at demand. I hate having to sell it but I will be out of the country for a couple of months on a work contract and simply does not make sense to keep it sitting in the garage I'll buy another one next year but the one that will buy this one is getting a real deal at that price They are really rare and dealers are asking a crap load of money for them

I am not a dealer but my AC dealer has agreed to do the transaction and the financing so I am assuming that yes it would be the AC rate. My sled is new so I don't see that has a problem but I can check with him if you are interested.

At least you have snow up there. My odometer still reads zero for this season.

I feel your pain

Archived