Ice Caves near Katrine? - Directions Please!

MMike

Hey, just wondering what trail leads to the ice caves. Assuming it's some where off of D123? but not sure; maybe someone could help me out. Thanks !

Hey, MMike...as I recall, it is an Almaguin Club trail (#301) which runs east off "D", east of Sand Lake (check your Near North trail map.) Perhaps Giddy UP can confirm that, since that's her riding turf...over to you, Giddy...

Hey, just wondering what trail leads to the ice caves. Assuming it's some where off of D123? but not sure; maybe someone could help me out. Thanks !

Hey, MMike...as I recall, it is an Almaguin Club trail (#301) which runs east off "D", east of Sand Lake (check your Near North trail map.) Perhaps Giddy UP can confirm that, since that's her riding turf...over to you, Giddy...

You got it irREVerent! It runs East of D just south of Sand Lake before you reach Rain Lake Road. Awesome trail! One of my favourites! There is a sign on the side of the trail just before the junction. I was thinking of taking a run down there this weekend actually....maybe we'll see you there MMike!!!

Archived