New OFSC Radio Ads - Quite Good!

Canuck

I heard a new OFSC ad in Toronto this weekend. I believe it's part of the new theme - "let the fun begin. go snowmobiling"

Very successful because it focussed on positives:

"We provide trails so riders respect private property"

"We've donated over $1 million (didn't catch how long or to whom, but apparently 1% of every permit sold over so many years was directed to charity. I tried to find info on OFSC site, but not clear what charities. It might have been the 'environment fund', but that's $1 per trail permit, not 1 percent).

Anyhow, very positive and effective.

I even heard radio adds here in the Peg from the OFSC , last month :D, lots of riders here ride around Kenora 1-2hrs east of here :)

1st time I heard them I was not sure but sure enuff I heard them about a few times afterwards

I heard a new OFSC ad in Toronto this weekend. I believe it's part of the new theme - "let the fun begin. go snowmobiling"

Very successful because it focussed on positives:

"We provide trails so riders respect private property"

"We've donated over $1 million (didn't catch how long or to whom, but apparently 1% of every permit sold over so many years was directed to charity. I tried to find info on OFSC site, but not clear what charities. It might have been the 'environment fund', but that's $1 per trail permit, not 1 percent).

Anyhow, very positive and effective.

Great ad IMO too, the million is in reference to how much sledders raise for charities, and yes it's $1 out of each permit that goes to an environmental fund, the BOG (with input of their districts membership) selects a bunch of different stuff we donate money from that fund to.

Archived