4 LAND BASED NORTH BAY S. C. TRAILS TO OPEN FRIDAY, JANUARY 13th

bbakernbay

The Portage is a restaurant located on Hwy 63(trout lake Road) turn off on Pennisula rd and it's on your left 170 pennisula Rd :)

Another Director and I road TOP AD (pipeline), A102Q, NB308 and NB300 over to NB301 checking signs, etc. before tomorrow's official opening.

Return trip 110 kms

Trails are amazing, 4-5" of fresh powder this a.m. over groomed trails it was awesome.

Another Director and I road TOP AD (pipeline), A102Q, NB308 and NB300 over to NB301 checking signs, etc. before tomorrow's official opening.

Return trip 110 kms

Trails are amazing, 4-5" of fresh powder this a.m. over groomed trails it was awesome.

that is great news for the area...should start to get some sledders

Return trip 110 kms

Is there a parking area to launch from in proximity to the trails that are opening?

It's going to be cold here this weekend. Bring your woolies

Tonight (Thursday) Snow. Amount 5 to 10 cm. Wind east 30 km/h becoming light early this evening. Low minus 6. Friday Snow. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind north 30 km/h becoming light early in the afternoon. Temperature falling to minus 13 in the afternoon. Friday night Light snow ending early in the evening then cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Clearing overnight. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light late in the evening. Low minus 25. Wind chill minus 34. Saturday Sunny. High minus 18. Sunday Sunny. Low minus 20. High minus 13.

We will be staying at the Comfort Inn on Lakeshore Drive in North Bay. Will we be able to access the trail across the road on Lake Nipissing? How thick is the ice and is it slushy? Cold temps will help.

Archived