Modular 2 Helmet

SkiDooStu

I thought it was tight too, even after adjustment. I ended up going with a BV2S, and keeping the mod as a back up. I also bought a nice CKX from Royal. It is a great fit, warm, has a flip down sun shield, and electric. I think it was on sale for $250.00, which is a great price.

The mod has to fit tight. There is no adjusability for it. It fits my face good and I never have trouble with it fogging up. I have the orginal modular. The sun screen always ices up, so I carry glasses with me. I got my father the bv2s. It is a way more comfortable helmet. You can adjust the pressure of the breathing mask on your face. For this reason it fits more users. It is warmer then modular on cold days and there is no risk of it flying open, if you ever got thrown from the sled.

I bought a modulaire 2 helmet as well. I was an Xl in a hoc and bout a modulaire in a 2xl as well. I'm yet to ride though. Hopefully this weekend I will be out and will be able to try it out. I have had it on many times and it doesn't seem to be tight.......

Order it out of the us. I got a bv2s for under 400 delivered to my door.

I have a bv2s and a Mod2. The bv2s is warmer and the sunscreen works better for not icing up I actually prefer the Mod 2. At first the mask felt tight but eventually I got use to it.

I found the bv2s program to be too complex. It worked great but the moment you moved too much to break the seal, you fogged up. With the Mod 2 I never fog up. Icing exhaust ports is an issue with both helmets a -30.

It likely comes down to personal choice.

Archived