rumor has it tmsc bobcaygeon..........

blue er

that they will open the 400 and e108 limited today, thanks for the hard work guys, sorry couldnt make it out to help darn new business

that they will open the 400 and e108 limited today, thanks for the hard work guys, sorry couldnt make it out to help darn new business

that good news and I am sure welcome to all the businesses in the area

As of right now I'm likely making the nearly 4 hr drive from London on Saturday. Hoping to be there and unload by 9:30, 10 am. Anybody else looking to head there? I've never been there and would rather not ride solo.

Also tips on a staging area would be helpful (Bobcaygeon or Fenelon Falls area or close to)

in fenlon you can drop at the park, its located at the locks on cameron lake side, when you cross the bridge on 121 in fenlon 2 nd left is francis street follow to the park, or park at superior propane, follow 121 out of fenlon about 5 minutes it's located at 7 superior dr k0m 1n0 if you want to mapquest,

in bobcaygeon you van park in caygeon lanes it's right on hwy 36, shell gas station across the road and it's the trail head for the 400 trtail

As of right now I'm likely making the nearly 4 hr drive from London on Saturday. Hoping to be there and unload by 9:30, 10 am. Anybody else looking to head there? I've never been there and would rather not ride solo.

Better watch the weather. High 4 with possibilty of rain tommorrow will really make trails limited. With only a few trails open or rail line from Lindsey thru fenelon to kinmount. Going to be an unreal amount of traffic on the system. I doubt it if the base will hold up.

Also tips on a staging area would be helpful (Bobcaygeon or Fenelon Falls area or close to)

As of right now I'm likely making the nearly 4 hr drive from London on Saturday.

Didn't they get 2 feet in London or has it all melted and blown away?

what does tsmc mean

Dave, you on a Polaris now?

The OFSC trail guide shows green & yellow north of Lindsay.

I'm thinking of headed to Lindsay this weekend as well. Never been before but I see "Green" !! looks like the green starts on Thunderbridge Rd... Anyone know where to park around that point?? I saw a post about the Ken Reid, but the trail is closed there and don't want to ride on it to get to the green spot. Any help would be greatful :)

I'm off the opinion that the clubs & OFSC are screwed if they open the trails right now or keep them closed until this warm spell passes. I imagine after the weekend any of the trails marked limited or open in southern Ontario will resemble ATV trails.

Half the sledders will say, "Open the trails because there's snow on the trails!" The other half will say, "Why did you open the trails because now the base is gone?"

Oh OK, the sled in your avatar looks like a Confusion. LOL

I see on the radar some precip over Lake Huron, but no drizzle today like the forecast called for. Actually I think the warm weather today may have helped us if it turns cold. I was out & about today (not on the sled) and the snow was packing. The other day it was very fluffy & no base.

I was on the rail line between Fenlon and Kinmount last night. Got on the trail around 2pm and it was ok. By the time I was ready to pack up after 5-6 hours of riding the rail line was pretty hurt'n. South of Coboconk was in real rough shape with little snow left and lots of exposed gravel.

I'm still itch'n to ride and a short drive away but I wouldn't waste my time heading back there today, It's still yellow on the trail map but in my opinion it should be listed as closed soon. Also the side trails like Pinery etc. are packed but not ready to ride

Archived