December Weather Graph

SkiDooStu

Hello. I just made up this graph using information I obtained from environment Canada.

This is the monthly mean temperature from the month of December since 1911 up to 2010 in the city of London.

Very interesting results.

For those of you wondering, the mean temperature is calculating taking a daily average of the high temp plus the low temp for each day of the month...

Looks like the last 20 years have been pretty cold comparatively...

Enjoy!

(And Ya, I know I'm a nerd)

post-19757-0-82861600-1324586702_thumb.jpg

To really impress..can you make a graph that dumps three feet of snow?

Thanks SDS.

No prob... Was thinking of going to Wawa in early January since there is no snow in Parry Sound... Then I got to calculating the cost.. For my wife and myself to drive up there, that is likely 4 tanks of gas there and back, plus fuel for sled, plus lodging and food. That's around $1000 and we are going somewhere south this year for an all-inclusive trip...

So, let's get some snow in Parry Sound!!!

No prob... Was thinking of going to Wawa in early January since there is no snow in Parry Sound... Then I got to calculating the cost.. For my wife and myself to drive up there, that is likely 4 tanks of gas there and back, plus fuel for sled, plus lodging and food. That's around $1000 and we are going somewhere south this year for an all-inclusive trip...

It will come it always does

Captain negative much? Thank you Stu for your input the weather graph is very much food for thought.

Somebody has no sense of humor! I thanked SDS for his work. He is the only one on this board that can make sense of these weather charts.

Does all inclusive include sledding???? :lmao: :lmao:

Stu, looks like te,ps have stayed relatively stable other than the variation. Reminds me of the Perceptron vision graphs that our laser inspections on parts used to spit out. Lots of talk about sigma 6 & other statistical mumbo jumbo.

Archived