TOP D East Now "OPEN"

The Groomer Guy

Now I'm REALLY jealous. Of all of the miles of trail I have ever groomed, there is nothing better than grooming the 100 mile loop. The most incredible stars and northern lights are from an evening groom on that trail. It's amazing what you can see from the warming shack at night. I was talking to my riding buddies tonight that if we don't have snow by the 2nd week of January, we will be up there to ride. I'm pretty sure I'll be up in late Feb/early March.

Well,

I ran into my cousin at Home Depot today. We of course talked about the lack of snow. I mentioned there was snow up in your neck of the woods and he perked up because they have a trip planned to the UP next weekend. Well......I may tag along if they come across the second bridge. :>

Any way we can buy 3 day permits from Dbville and get them when we ride into town? (I think we're staying in Wawa)

Well,

I ran into my cousin at Home Depot today. We of course talked about the lack of snow. I mentioned there was snow up in your neck of the woods and he perked up because they have a trip planned to the UP next weekend. Well......I may tag along if they come across the second bridge. :>

Any way we can buy 3 day permits from Dbville and get them when we ride into town? (I think we're staying in Wawa)

Hey Dave, we're staying in the chalets for the week of Jan 2-8. Stop by, we'll have the Snomads decals on the trailers. You still drive that Hummer?

I wish I still had my H2! When gas went to $4.00 and my commute turned into 66 miles round trip, it was time to let her go. I'm a snob and drive a Benz now. I'll be up in an Excurision. I'm still waiting to see if my guys are going to be dumb and try to ride the UP or use their brains and drive the same amount of time and head to Wawa.

Archived