Tell your friends

sledjunk

In an effort to 'spread the word' about OC.Com and the information and camaraderie available here, I have designed a template for an OC.Com card that can be easily printed on business card stock available from most business supply stores (Staples).

The card is designed with an area to write your forum name, real name, email, phone number, whatever information you may want to share. (In STG's case, he can also use the back of the card :poke2::-P )

post-19718-0-17760900-1312920716_thumb.jpg

If you wish some degree of personalization, PM me with the information you would like to add and I can produce a special .PDF for you.

This document will print on any of the Avery 2 x 3.5 business card forms (or compatible). These forms are perforated and will print 10 cards on an 8.5 x 11 sheet.

If printed with an ink-jet printer, they will probably need to be kept dry to prevent the ink from running. I understand, although I have not tried it personally, that if you treat the sheet with Thomson's Water Seal after printing, it will add a measure of moisture resistance to the card.

Enjoy, and spread the word.

Here is the pdf that you will need to print on the card stock.

OC Business Card - Blank.pdf

Great idea.

I've met many 'back of a napkin' note takers in the past, and now I can just hand them this card.

Let's tack some up as we sled through Ontario :-D

Oops! The pdf had my email address on one of the card images. I have corrected it so if you have already downloaded it, please get the new version.

Thanks to 'Eagle Eye' Canuck for the heads up. No wonder he can see wheat fields and tug boats.

Thanks to 'Eagle Eye' Canuck for the heads up. No wonder he can see wheat fields and tug boats.

:rotflmao::coffeespit:

I think someone is due for an areshole phonecall

STG paging STG :coffeenose:

Archived