We need your help to save our Town

Big Reg

Lets hope someone is listening for a change

Neil

Pin head McSquinty doesn't listen... after all we are all stupid and he knows what's best for us even when we tell him we don't want what he wants. There was a show all about him in the 50's Father Knows Best.

Don't forget... he promised the HST would save us money because prices would go down as a result of less accounting to be done by business and they would pass the savings on to us. I'm still waiting for one single price to go down! Haven't found one yet.

Voting other than the usual NDP might help the ridings in northern Ontario.

I totaly agree on that.... I've been saying that for a long time.....you need to vote for who you think will be in power....thats the only way it works.... if they win but not in power all they do is whine... and yell put out press relase about how bad those in power are doing and what they would do it they where.

Done

I also added this comment:

P.S: I have snowmobiled through Dubreuilville since 2000 and have support the local economy by eating meals and fueling my snowmobile. What has your party done for Dubreuilville let alone northern Ontario while in power?

I liked the comment about the flip flop on MMA in the latest Chill magazine. I think once the beancounters figured how much HST they could rake in on the UFC tix & service charges, they couldn't call Dana White fast enough to allow an event in Ontario.

Father Knows Best, Premier Dad, Mr. Pointyhead are just a few nicknames.

Archived