Pictures of Top A and side trails Moonbeam area 18-Mar-1

jigger

Here's some photos from today top A and local moonbeam trails. We got hammered last night with snow. Between 10-12 cm. The trails haven't been groomed yet but lots of new snow. If anyone was thinking of coming this way for one last ride we have a lot of good snow.

P1030002.jpg

P1030001.jpg

P1020999.jpg

P1020998.jpg

P1020996.jpg

P1020995.jpg

P1020994.jpg

jigger

nice pictures

get that last ride in :woot:

zrtkat

Nice pics jigger but you’re making me jealous.

:cheers:

Heading back out tomorrow the long term forecast doesn't look good. Hopefully the trails will be groomed. If not at least I'll get some riding in. I was trying to break over the 15000 KM mark on my 03 RX1 Mnt today, came up 5 km short. The sled is already over the 15000 km mark because my speedometer sensor let go about 60 km from home last week. The suspension shock axle snapped and then the drive shaft bearing let go. No real damage from the bearing failing. This all happened on the Abitibi Canyon loop last week.

Heading back out tomorrow the long term forecast doesn't look good. Hopefully the trails will be groomed. If not at least I'll get some riding in. I was trying to break over the 15000 KM mark on my 03 RX1 Mnt today, came up 5 km short. The sled is already over the 15000 km mark because my speedometer sensor let go about 60 km from home last week. The suspension shock axle snapped and then the drive shaft bearing let go. No real damage from the bearing failing. This all happened on the Abitibi Canyon loop last week.

Looking to head up next weekend. Forecast looks good until then? Keeping my fingers crossed.

post-22229-0-03325100-1300591202_thumb.jpgTrails were all groomed for an awesome day of riding today. This is from just west of SRF.

Just did the A trail from Cochrane to Hearst on Friday in the fresh snow. Came back on Saturday and most of the trail was freshly groomed. Anyone that wants a last ride for the winter, trails up that way are in excellent shape! It was well worth the 5 hour truck ride to Cochrane.

Just did the A trail from Cochrane to Hearst on Friday in the fresh snow. Came back on Saturday and most of the trail was freshly groomed. Anyone that wants a last ride for the winter, trails up that way are in excellent shape! It was well worth the 5 hour truck ride to Cochrane.

Its a 7-8 hour truck ride for us! We are coming up next weekend. Things look excellent.

Archived