Wanted used snowmobile

Hey guys

I thought i would post here incase anyone had any ideas.

I am looking for a sled for my girlfriend that is used, clean, great shape, low mileage.

- 600 and up

- years 2005 and up

- needs electric start and reverse

- prefers rev xp (something similar)

- prefers not to have the old rider style due to bad hip since i will be taking the sled sometimes

Let me know if you guys hear of anything maybe a friend, a dealer, etc.

Hey guys

I thought i would post here incase anyone had any ideas.

I am looking for a sled for my girlfriend that is used, clean, great shape, low mileage.

- 600 and up

- years 2005 and up

- needs electric start and reverse

- prefers rev xp (something similar)

- prefers not to have the old rider style due to bad hip since i will be taking the sled sometimes

Let me know if you guys hear of anything maybe a friend, a dealer, etc.

What do you mean by older rider style? Like the rev or zx chassis? Your sled is still the ck3 I believe? Which brands are you interested in? What would her price range be? Figured this info would be helpful. Polaris iq 600's are awesome sleds. They are abit harder on fuel, but the ride and handling is amazing. I got my dad a brand new 08 600 iq carbed h.o (7800) taxes and everything in out the door. They had a pile left over two years ago. The dealer is having another truckload sale soon I believe. Came with a three year bumper to bumper warranty as well. dealer inported 15 at this price, straight from the polaris warehouse. They have been great for adjusting pricing to accomdate the doller as well

Archived