awesome trails out there folks

f3 800

Did a 480 km run yesterday from Wyoming to Port Elgin and back, trails are in amazing shape out there right now! Groomed to perfection in most spots. Tonnes of snow pretty much everywhere we were. Take advantage if you can sledders!

Did a 480 km run yesterday from Wyoming to Port Elgin and back, trails are in amazing shape out there right now! Groomed to perfection in most spots. Tonnes of snow pretty much everywhere we were. Take advantage if you can sledders!

BY FAR the best year since I got back into sledding in 2004....St thomas is open and groomed.. SAINT THOMAS for crying out loud!!

Another 403 km ride today from Glencoe to Kincardine and back. With "spring" coming next week just might get one more ride in too. 1100 kms this week alone! Trails are the best I've seen in many years.

We did a 222 mile loop yesterday - kincardine-walkerton-mt forest for lunch(great lunch at the SPot). Then a loop around back to Durham and some mis directed trails heading back west @ intersection 253(or lack of). The day was beautiful but some of the trails were actually the worst I had ridden this year. The blowing snow was building up some major drifts - was fun for a while - but hard to put on some major miles wih the group we had out.The trails underneath were great - just can't help mother nature. Now that the weather has calmed down - if the grommers get out they should be awesome!

Get out there and enjoy it because after this week it looks like the season will be ending...

They're still looking for the last guy who said that in February. :confused::-)

We did a 222 mile loop yesterday - kincardine-walkerton-mt forest for lunch(great lunch at the SPot). Then a loop around back to Durham and some mis directed trails heading back west @ intersection 253(or lack of). The day was beautiful but some of the trails were actually the worst I had ridden this year. The blowing snow was building up some major drifts - was fun for a while - but hard to put on some major miles wih the group we had out.The trails underneath were great - just can't help mother nature. Now that the weather has calmed down - if the grommers get out they should be awesome!

Where did you see? # 253? it's not on the trail guide.

Archived