RAN Tour

yamahas

I am looking to do the RAN tour. I was wondering if anyone knew when it it open up so i can book the time off work? It looks like the C106 is closed. Whats the news on this trail, is their a permanent trail closure or just not updated?

Any info would be greatly appreciated,

Thanks.

I am looking to do the RAN tour. I was wondering if anyone knew when it it open up so i can book the time off work? It looks like the C106 is closed. Whats the news on this trail, is their a permanent trail closure or just not updated?

Any info would be greatly appreciated,

Thanks.

C 106 is closed. The rest of the loop is open, We all need more snow , but the groomers in our aea are going out tomorrow to do there thing, Had a couple sign issues in the area here but its done now, When were you thinking? I plan to to ride to our NNTA meeting in NB this week.

Rich

C 106 is closed. The rest of the loop is open, We all need more snow , but the groomers in our aea are going out tomorrow to do there thing, Had a couple sign issues in the area here but its done now, When were you thinking? I plan to to ride to our NNTA meeting in NB this week.

Rich

I was thinking next week or the one after. So it is just a snow issue, once more falls will the C106 open up? I was starting to think there might be a reason it wasent opening other then snow condition because most trails in the area are green.

Thanks Rich!

I was thinking next week or the one after. So it is just a snow issue, once more falls will the C106 open up? I was starting to think there might be a reason it wasent opening other then snow condition because most trails in the area are green.

Thanks Rich!

C 106 will not be open this winter, at all, We are working on a alternate route, I am going to check it 'by sled tomorrow afternoon after some sign issues are fixed.

just had a group in for gas that left from lavinge this morning & did the RAN to here by 7.00 pm, they wil be back at start point at 8.30 tonight

not the ride for me!

Rich

Oh, so it wont open. Thanks for the info. I guess il be giving the RAP tour a try. Thanks again for the help i would have been waiting all winter long!

We are going to change the plans and avoid that trail. Does anyone have any tips and a good place to stay on the south side of the lake around the RAN?

And also how are the trails holding up?

Thanks

Was looking around Port Loring - Restoule. I know there are a few but was looking for some feedback on what one seems to be the best bet. I was able to find some info on their web sites but was not able to find a site for the Rowsnest lodge. It is the one that looks like it is in the middle of the loop from my starting point (Verner)

Thanks again.

Well that makes more sense. I dident even see that long line on the map was a C lol

I will give you a update on the C after I groom it tomorrow, as well as C105D.

( might be late its a 18 hour run)

we had 2 BRs out today & will have 2 more out tomorrow.

Rich

IMO if you take the D104 to the C106 to the C trail to the C105D to Loring, that stretch of the C106 is open and good to go for a RAN ride. The C106 is only closed From the D103(C103 on map) to the D102C. I didn't think the RAN tour touched the C106 other than between the D104 and C. I rode that stretch of the C106 this week and it was open.

IMO if you take the D104 to the C106 to the C trail to the C105D to Loring, that stretch of the C106 is open and good to go for a RAN ride. The C106 is only closed From the D103(C103 on map) to the D102C. I didn't think the RAN tour touched the C106 other than between the D104 and C. I rode that stretch of the C106 this week and it was open.

You are right, it the closed part of the C106 is not part of the RAN tour. I was wondering if it was going to open because the group we I will be riding with wanted to ride something new.

Thanks for the info on the conditions.

Yes, Follow this plan, All of ran is groomed in the last 2 days ,Well most, I will finish the 105 tomorrow,

Rich

Archived