Trail Report

RotaxMike

This should be an awesome weekend for riding. So if you are doing anything but sledding this weekend you better change your plans & hit the trails. Lindsay groomed, Rail line groomed, Beaverton groomed & the groomer is on its way back from Fenelon Falls. More will be groomed on Friday & I will jump in a groomer in the evening to help get them trails like glass for everyone to enjoy. :woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot:

This should be an awesome weekend for riding. So if you are doing anything but sledding this weekend you better change your plans & hit the trails. Lindsay groomed, Rail line groomed, Beaverton groomed & the groomer is on its way back from Fenelon Falls. More will be groomed on Friday & I will jump in a groomer in the evening to help get them trails like glass for everyone to enjoy. :woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot:

How's the new snow packing? Are we starting to get a base in those low snow areas now?

I went from beaverton to sunderland last night, some spots are drifting in, but its good running with much better trails after the snow fall wednesday. was on H10 to the railbed, down to sunderland, and took H9 back. I will cover more ground tomorrow, maybe fenelon falls, we'll see.

Groomed up to Beaverton again yesterday & fill in the ditches in frt of Mc D's & in frt of the Vets. This should alot nicer to run through there. If anyone is thinking of heading to Fenelon Falls I am heading for there in a hour. Hope to be back for an afternoon ride. See everyone on the trails, should be a good day for a ride.

Thanks Mike Hoosc trails are the best,looks like I am going to Fenelon Falls today.

Man can the trails change fast in this warm weather. I can't complain because we need these warm temps, so we can get a better base when the temps drop. Good to see lots of traffic this year. we are making up for last year with the big 2 weeks of limited winter we had. I will post some pics of grooming later

Thanks Mike Hoosc trails are the best,looks like I am going to Fenelon Falls today.

Rode to Fenelon Falls yesterday. Trails were great except for the section along Glen Cameron Road. The moguls along there were brutal, especially with an injured shoulder. :cry2:

Trails held up pretty good for the ride back though. The rail line was getting a bit rough as I gort back to Sunderland.

Still, the trails are probably the best I have seen them in this area. And considering the lack of snowfall, that is pretty good! :right_on::right_on::right_on:

Archived