Loop From Bewdley

sleded5

We were thinking leaving from Bewdley E108 east towards Cambleford, then head back west on the 701 and work our way back to Rice Lake to Bewdley.

Does that sound do-able in a day? and are there any good gas stops with easy access?

I see it's all green on the OFSC map.

Any help is appreciated

Thanks,

We were thinking leaving from Bewdley E108 east towards Cambleford, then head back west on the 701 and work our way back to Rice Lake to Bewdley.

Does that sound do-able in a day? and are there any good gas stops with easy access?

I see it's all green on the OFSC map.

Any help is appreciated

Thanks,

Definitely doable in a day. I'd say it's about a 4 hour ride at most, but it depends on how many stops you make etc. There is gas in Campbellford by the Tim Horton's, a UPI I think.

Definitely doable in a day. I'd say it's about a 4 hour ride at most, but it depends on how many stops you make etc. There is gas in Campbellford by the Tim Horton's, a UPI I think.

Thanks for your help

Any idea on trail conditions around Cambleford and beyond?

Looking to possibly leave Sunday from the Northumberland Forest area and venture north to Marmora.

Any idea on trail conditions around Cambleford and beyond?

Looking to possibly leave Sunday from the Northumberland Forest area and venture north to Marmora.

Trails were good around Campbellford last week. Percy Boom are doing a great job. I did hit something hard on the trail in the NF that goes up to the club house. It is costing me a chaincase!

Trails were good around Campbellford last week. Percy Boom are doing a great job. I did hit something hard on the trail in the NF that goes up to the club house. It is costing me a chaincase!

I heard about that Chris, was it a direct hit to the chaincase or did something hit somewhere else which caused the damage?

Looking like I am not heading that way tomorrow, more than likely stay local, if I get a ride in at all? :wtf:

I heard about that Chris, was it a direct hit to the chaincase or did something hit somewhere else which caused the damage?

Looking like I am not heading that way tomorrow, more than likely stay local, if I get a ride in at all? :wtf:

Bottom of the chaincase and the exhaust tip at the same time. I remember I was running at the back, and wham. Thought it was just the ski. Didn't see any damage, didn't think any more of it. Roby noticed that the rubber grommet that the exhaust tip goes through at the belly pan was coming out. I grabbed it and put it in the back so I wouldn't lose it. Still didn't realize I had damage until I went to put the rubber back in. Maybe the Rev or Apex set me up! LOL

Lucky the chaincase leaked out slow and we didn't go very far after it happened. Could have blown the chaincase apart! I will be looking at some sort of protector for the chaincase.

Archived