Gone riding

Racer 12,Leighton and I went riding today in our area. First rode up the bypass behind the Jolly and were pleased with the improving conditions still a little rough but not bad if you use your head after all if you saw the terrain in the off season you would not believe that there is a trail there. SSSC is grooming to the Mountain Chute bridge and Carling is grooming down to the bridge the north section was pretty tough but they came down later after we went through. The ride through town and back to the info center was quite good and the Seguin was too smooth then down the 201 all good and back to the shop. Racer 12 and I rode out to Licks for dinner then off to fire practice. A little play in some powder where we know that we are allowed to play and back home. A little over 100 miles Considering that we did not leave until after 1pm and a good shake down. Sorry forgot the camera but had some clean safe fun. :right_on:

Racer 12,Leighton and I went riding today in our area. First rode up the bypass behind the Jolly and were pleased with the improving conditions still a little rough but not bad if you use your head after all if you saw the terrain in the off season you would not believe that there is a trail there. SSSC is grooming to the Mountain Chute bridge and Carling is grooming down to the bridge the north section was pretty tough but they came down later after we went through. The ride through town and back to the info center was quite good and the Seguin was too smooth then down the 201 all good and back to the shop. Racer 12 and I rode out to Licks for dinner then off to fire practice. A little play in some powder where we know that we are allowed to play and back home. A little over 100 miles Considering that we did not leave until after 1pm and a good shake down. Sorry forgot the camera but had some clean safe fun. :right_on:

Good Stuff :right_on::right_on:

A little play in some powder

Who set the high mark?

:-P

(my money's on Racer 12 :right_on: )

Great report! Nice day to ride.

Archived