Getting close in South Seguin?

b-bry

From the temperatures I've been watching for the area, I'm assuming the wet spots have been freezing up. With the snow forecast for the coming few days, what's the prognosis? Trails opening soon? Opinion, WB?

From the temperatures I've been watching for the area, I'm assuming the wet spots have been freezing up. With the snow forecast for the coming few days, what's the prognosis? Trails opening soon? Opinion, WB?

Some of the wet spots on the Seguin reopened there is a crew trying to fix them on Tuesday. As is listed on the OFSC site and in text at PSSD.CA more trails are opening steadily .

great to hear Bill.

Looking forward to visiting the ice caves again this year.

Ecellent ! Looking forward to seeing you and John again :right_on:

My wife and I were thinking of coming up this weekend. Just want it to be worth the five hour drive that's all. Still looks like lots of red and I dont' want to trespass... Looks like it will be a game day decision with more snow in the forecast this week.

My wife and I were thinking of coming up this weekend. Just want it to be worth the five hour drive that's all. Still looks like lots of red and I dont' want to trespass... Looks like it will be a game day decision with more snow in the forecast this week.

Should know more on tuesday night

Some of the wet spots on the Seguin reopened there is a crew trying to fix them on Tuesday. As is listed on the OFSC site and in text at PSSD.CA more trails are opening steadily .

So I hear. My brother in law ended up in hospital with a blown shoulder after finding one of them west of sprucedale yesterday. Front of his sled skipped across but the rear dropped and hit mid skid. Bucked him bigtime and he landed hard. Said he was folowing his G/F and saw her hit pretty hard. Jumped on the binder ( mistake) and it bit him hard. He's out for 3 weeks minimum now. :( He described the "wet spot" as a 5 foot wide section of trail that was just not there anymore. Like someone used a back hoe and cut a trough through it.

I was on a ride with MikeD and the girls late last season and ran into the same kind of hole just east of Sprucedale. Lucky for everyone else, we stopped and trail taped the heck out of it.

With so much flowing water the water issues have been more challenging than usual we have been packing in culverts and pallets some culverts have actually been taken away from the area without a trace. Limited means that these isues may exist use caution. Hope that your brother inlaw heals quickly and gets lots of happy miles.

Ecellent ! Looking forward to seeing you and John again :right_on:

Looking forward to seeing you again as well.

Is the same offer as last year there?

So I hear. My brother in law ended up in hospital with a blown shoulder after finding one of them west of sprucedale yesterday. Front of his sled skipped across but the rear dropped and hit mid skid. Bucked him bigtime and he landed hard. Said he was folowing his G/F and saw her hit pretty hard. Jumped on the binder ( mistake) and it bit him hard. He's out for 3 weeks minimum now. :( He described the "wet spot" as a 5 foot wide section of trail that was just not there anymore. Like someone used a back hoe and cut a trough through it.

Hears hoping your brother in law has a speedy recovery.

Archived