Kushog Kake

none

Just a quick report and update . The ice on Kushog is safe , but as always -- know before you go . Good conditions on the lake for lake running ,but the trails are only showing a good base right now. I fear ANY traffic this weekend will DESTROY what is there. We need more snow.

For those who rely on OX NARROWS for gas - don't - there is NO GAS AT OX NARROWS . It is closed for the season. There is limited parking on the lake road at Ox Narrows :banghead::banghead:

good to know,,,,,, :right_on::right_on: should be able to get into Dorset???

good to know,,,,,, :right_on::right_on: should be able to get into Dorset???

I talked with a couple of guys who went up there Wed and they said yes, but real thin trail base.

By the way , I forgot to say that Kushog has not been staked yet.

you are only talking about the trail portion,or the whole lake,,, :wtf::wtf:

If I had to say , the lake is great ; the trails are very minimal. There are no stakes on the lake but lots of good tracks to point you in the right direction. Getting on and off the lake and trails is tricky in spots because of the Canadian Shield rearing it's ugly head and ATV damage has created big ruts in the snirt. Be careful.

can get into Dorset by D101B and 61, sherborne rd is rock hard no lube, but limited riding. more snow as you get closer to hwy 60.

Raven is staked, kennisis to be staked saturday, kawagama was not ready last weekend with only 4-5 along the big portion of the lake's south shore, but they might get to it today or tomorrow if there's a solid 8-10.

www.tallpines.org

can get into Dorset by D101B and 61, sherborne rd is rock hard no lube, but limited riding. more snow as you get closer to hwy 60.

Raven is staked, kennisis to be staked saturday, kawagama was not ready last weekend with only 4-5 along the big portion of the lake's south shore, but they might get to it today or tomorrow if there's a solid 8-10.

www.tallpines.org

Great Info :right_on::right_on:

Archived