Shelburne to Creemore

yamadan700

Did a loop from Primrose on B109 to Creemore on Dec 21. Trails were great except for an open swamp crossing by Violet Hill, very messy, and another one on the Granny trail(322) on the way back. A couple of plowed farmer fields were just a little rough. Also the 506A going into Creemore is still closed therefore we didn't go into town. Doesn't look like it will be open anytime soon as there were no stakes in the fields west of Airport Rd. Granny trail was rerouted along the road close to Shelburne, probably due to more wet areas. Saw the club volunteers going into the trail with lumber to fix something.

Kudos to Dufferin Drift Busters for the great tabletop trails!!!

I was out last night on the Shelburne area trails decided to take the rail bed north and ride the north trail towards Glencarin. Rail bed was surprizingly good...but we will need more snow to keep it that way or the Christmas vacationers will demo the entire area

I was out last night on the Shelburne area trails decided to take the rail bed north and ride the north trail towards Glencarin. Rail bed was surprizingly good...but we will need more snow to keep it that way or the Christmas vacationers will demo the entire area

good meeting you last night,,,,,,, :right_on:

our ride was awesome,165 miles,went up to Markdale and did a loop down to Mount Forest and back, :right_on::right_on: ,,,we had a couple of hours we would take back if we could,,,,, :coffeespit:

we were told by a club member that the super burger guy is not happy about trailers parked in his yard.They are going to post some drop off places on the club website,I told him about OC,hopefully he signs up.There is a school just down the road from the super burger,he said you can park there while school is out,,,, :right_on:

Archived