WTB small 250 (citation,enticer etc)

4mysled

I know its late, but looking for a small sled for my little guy, he is too big for the 120 but would do good on a small 250, he does not like the Elan's. I am looking for one that has an ownership so when we go to the cottage my wife can run it to the town for dinner. I would also need in running order as I will not have time to fix prior to Christmas. Any help would be great

4MY

I have an 83 bravo. Prety much a scraper for parts

Goods:

-Starts in 1-3 pulls

-good seat

Bads:

- No ownership

-Needs a track

-Needs some front shock/ski work.

Sorry for the semi-hijack.

Does anyone know how hard it is to obtain an ownership for an older sled if you don't have

any existing paperwork?

I went through this a few (okay, last century) years ago. You need an sworn affidavit, bill of sale and any other documentation you have and you should be OK. The sled I did this with had not been registered and didn't even have the serial number plate. Still didn't have too much trouble.

I just picked up an old beater, 81 Bravo, with ownership. A few bruses but should be o.k for the little guy. I did not want to take a chance on not having an ownership and trying to register the unit.

Thanks,

4MY

I just picked up an old beater, 81 Bravo, with ownership. A few bruses but should be o.k for the little guy. I did not want to take a chance on not having an ownership and trying to register the unit.

Thanks,

4MY

Congrats ! There's going to be a BIG grin on his face ! :-D

Archived