Way to go!!!

crackher

I could have posted this in the club page but I thought it was a good idea for more people to see it...Warwick Snowmobile Club, Claudette Horton

http://www.cbc.ca/canada/windsor/story/2010/12/15/sarnia-road-rescue-snow.html

:right_on::right_on: good for the sport,,,,,,still amazing though,with all the forcasting and everyone being connected,,,,how things like this happen.This is what winters used to be like,imagine if this was the norm,some people are truly meant to be at the bottom of the food chain,, :crazy::wtf::wtf:

still amazing though,with all the forcasting and everyone being connected,,,,how things like this happen.

True dat. I remember looking at the radar before bed the night before, thinking "as soon as the wind shifts, we're in for a world of hurt." I guess, even if you know it is coming, it is hard to cancel arrangements while the sun is still shining.

I saw today on the Tornoto Star's website OPP reported that people had moved the road closed barricades to get on the hwy anyways :crazy:

I saw today on the Tornoto Star's website OPP reported that people had moved the road closed barricades to get on the hwy anyways :crazy:

Trails or roads some just don't get it.

they should have to pay the 400 dollar towing bill,,, :headbang::headbang:

they should have to pay the 400 dollar towing bill,,, :headbang::headbang:

that and a major fine... maybe if the car was misplaced and it took them a couple of weeks to track it down... some might not do that again... but I wouldn't bet on it.

Archived