How much snow did you get today??

DoktorC

We have a bunch down here. Cheekowaga, Tonawanda, Depew and Lackawana have about 24". If you travel about an hour south I hear they have 50".

very inspiring. unfortunately here in Caledon we have nothing yet along with Orangeville. I talked with my cousin at Mt. Wolf and hwy 9 (still caledon) he has about 16" of snow ont eh ground. I almost trailer to his house to ride...

very inspiring. unfortunately here in Caledon we have nothing yet along with Orangeville. I talked with my cousin at Mt. Wolf and hwy 9 (still caledon) he has about 16" of snow ont eh ground. I almost trailer to his house to ride...

I always dump in Orangeville.......

I wonder if your local temperatures are higher.. (?) :-P

take a real short trailer ride to either Beeton Tottenham or Alliston. My brother lives in Beeton and has over 3 feet of snow in his yard.

take a real short trailer ride to either Beeton Tottenham or Alliston. My brother lives in Beeton and has over 3 feet of snow in his yard.

The pictures in the first post are of my driveway in Tottenham...if you're coming bring your shovel, I could use a hand :).

Archived