Stewarts Recreation in Burks Falls

maple

Found out over the summer that Stewarts Recreation in Burks Falls lost their Ski-Doo dealership status because they weren't willing to fall in line with what BRP wanted (carrying a minimum number of units across all lines of business ... ridiculous). Since they're close to the cottage we thought we'd take our sleds there for their pre-season. I have to say that so far we are very impressed. The work was done as promised (we'll see how things went when we actually get them out on the trails) and very reasonabily priced. It only cost us $85/sled for the pre-season (no additional parts required). They even took a look at the trailer to make sure there were no issues with it!

Depending on how things go this season, we might have found a place that takes care of their customers!

I would definitely recommend Stewarts Recreation ... very down-home feel!

Dave and his team have been looking after my "toys" since he started up the business. He is always prompt and will doing anything you need him to do, but nothing more.

thats who i was been useing for yearsfor all my toys,, great people.

Always great to hear about positive customer service. Too bad about brp pulling out. You're definitely in the snow belt there. Have a great season.

Having someone you can trust is worth it's weight in gold. I have a friend who has been a marine mechanic for 35 years. I drop the boat in his driveway and say Broken - Fix. I come back a week later and it's done and I don't pay an arm and a leg, know it's done right and I didn't get anything I didn't need. He also does our sleds.

In contrast I needed new tires for the truck. Went to a Goodyear place in Woodbridge. They tried to tell me that my rotors were extremely well worn front and back and would need replacing in the next month or so. They also told me that my pads were ready to be replaed. Funny... they were just replaced pads and rotors, front and back 12,000 KM ago. Scam artisit. Wonder how many unsuspecting people fall prey.

I've also heard Rosseau Power Sports is good.

Archived