Good website or wrecker in Ontario for cheap Bravo Parts.

revkevsdi

My kids hit a tree with their bravo while I was out sledding.

Nasty Hood and belly damage.

Trying to figure out if there are some Bravos that I can toss their engine and seat on for cheap.

I found a hood for $150.00 at one wrecker which is kind of pricey when the a running Bravo is only worth $600.00.

Any ideas?

Other than telling them to hit the brake before they hit the tree.

Did you try Joe-Joe Kienapple? He is on the outskirts of Bright. He sells alot of older Ski-doo and Yamaha parts. His phone is 519 454-8791.

$150 for a hood doesn't sound that bad. IMO

I had a Bravo for my kid a few years back and he hit a lump in a plowed field, broke the skid rails. By the time I bought a used skid, new shock, sliders, some bearings and idlers, I had over $400 into it. Sold it for $650 at the end of that season...lol

Thanks, I'll give him a try.

During an internet search I found one that had just been sold on Ebay for $25.00

A sled that old I figured $50.00. Maybe $100.00 if it was really nice.

As you said, you can pick up a running sled for $500.00 so spending $150.00 on the hood seems a little steep. Best best would be finding one with a blown motor and then having a parts sled. However it is a bravo. They probably don't die unless you run them out of oil.

Thanks, I'll give him a try.

During an internet search I found one that had just been sold on Ebay for $25.00

A sled that old I figured $50.00. Maybe $100.00 if it was really nice.

As you said, you can pick up a running sled for $500.00 so spending $150.00 on the hood seems a little steep. Best best would be finding one with a blown motor and then having a parts sled. However it is a bravo. They probably don't die unless you run them out of oil.

They are out there the tracks were not great and many have been parted out because of this

Archived