Ride for Kelly & Austin --- Way to go!!!

suzyqlovespink

Maple, Evil and Giddy up - You ladies are totally amazing!! I want to extend the most sincere thank you on behalf of the Kelly Shires Breast Cancer Snow Run, the breast cancer patients that you are helping and from myself. You should be very proud of all of your efforts in making your ride a great success....not only did you put a positive spin on views regarding the Kelly Shires Ride, you ladies also did an amazing job at changing the venue at last minute and making it a great success and an absolutey wonderful time.

It was so nice to see everyone last night as well as meet some of the people I have not met before that are on the forum - what an amazing group of people who know how to have fun...you guys rock! I am sure you are totally exhausted today but I hope you take some time to sit back and realize what a great thing you have done!!! Can you please send me your mailing addresses at suzy@breastcancersnowrun.org when you get a sec?

Hope everyone made it back home safely and again.....many, many, many thanks for everything!

Hugs,

Suzy Q

Hi Suzy!

Thank you for your kind comments. It was a wonderful weekend! It was great to see it all come together and that we were able to contribute to the Kelly Shires Foundation and the wonderful cause that it represents. It was so nice to have dinner with you and finally meet you in person. Hope to see you again soon!

Leanne

Thanks, Suzy. It was a great weekend for a wonderful cause. We're very happy you were able to make it ... and I'm glad we were able to make a difference.

Can't wait to do it again next year! :woot::woot::woot:

PS Remember ... what happens at The Riverside Inn stays at The Riverside Inn!

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Thanks, Suzy. It was a great weekend for a wonderful cause. We're very happy you were able to make it ... and I'm glad we were able to make a difference.

I hope so!!!

I hope so!!!

Except for the in-room Videos, right Mossy? :lol::lol:

I hope so!!!

Except for the in-room Videos, right Mossy? :lol::lol:

Mossy tells me he and Mrs. Mossy were tuned in to Channel 49 :ssh:

I can hear through the walls ;) I need a smiley with a glass to the wall......Where's Maple when I need her? Maple!!!! You got one of those???

:wavey:

I can hear through the walls ;) I need a smiley with a glass to the wall......Where's Maple when I need her? Maple!!!! You got one of those???

:wavey:

Sorry ... can't find one of those. :cry:

:rotflmao: Maple your right ... friggin hijackers!!!

Maple, Evil and Giddy up - You ladies are totally amazing!! I want to extend the most sincere thank you on behalf of the Kelly Shires Breast Cancer Snow Run, the breast cancer patients that you are helping and from myself. You should be very proud of all of your efforts in making your ride a great success....not only did you put a positive spin on views regarding the Kelly Shires Ride, you ladies also did an amazing job at changing the venue at last minute and making it a great success and an absolutey wonderful time.

It was so nice to see everyone last night as well as meet some of the people I have not met before that are on the forum - what an amazing group of people who know how to have fun...you guys rock! I am sure you are totally exhausted today but I hope you take some time to sit back and realize what a great thing you have done!!! Can you please send me your mailing addresses at suzy@breastcancersnowrun.org when you get a sec?

Hope everyone made it back home safely and again.....many, many, many thanks for everything!

Hugs,

Suzy Q

Thanks for the kind words Suzy! Was great to have you there Saturday night! I'm glad we were able to help out the Foundation......it really is a Charity that I and the others believe in! :woot:

Archived