You People Have Fun! (that's an order)

slomo

If we had been in Parry Sound this weekend, would have taken the opportunity to drop in and say hi. Would have been darn surprised to find out you'd left for Bracebridge :shock: (didn't see the 'new location' post until late today and with everything else going on on the forum....)

Fine job! Enjoy the ride!

If we had been in Parry Sound this weekend, would have taken the opportunity to drop in and say hi. Would have been darn surprised to find out you'd left for Bracebridge :shock: (didn't see the 'new location' post until late today and with everything else going on on the forum....)

Fine job! Enjoy the ride!

Sorry we'll miss you, slomo. With all the snow today I think it'll be a great day tomorrow!

Thanks again for your donation!

Thanks again Slomo for your most generous contribution! We definitely had a great time - I wish you had been able to attend. Hopefully - next year!!!

Would loved to have met you Slomo. Another day I hope. By the way, this generous donation of which they speak; for some reason it did not appear on my pledge sheet. I thought you would want to know that.

Enron was just the beginning :roll:

Archived