Q - Timmins to Smooth Rock Falls via C

14 snow

Does anyone know the approximate distance from Timmins to S.R.F via C - trail, a.k.a piston alley?

More importantly, has anyone ridden it recently? If so any reports please?

What type of terrain is this trail? i.e. logging road, hydro cut, bush trail?

Thanks!

Does anyone know the approximate distance from Timmins to S.R.F via C - trail, a.k.a piston alley?

Thanks!

Hey 14 Snow, have'nt ridden it in a few years, but it is primarily a logging road, hence the "piston alley" moniker. As I remember it was approximately 100 miles total, cause I was arriving into SRF on fumes. We are heading that way next week.......leaving Orillia on the 26th.

Good Luck

Thanks!

Hey 14 Snow, have'nt ridden it in a few years, but it is primarily a logging road, hence the "piston alley" moniker. As I remember it was approximately 100 miles total, cause I was arriving into SRF on fumes. We are heading that way next week.......leaving Orillia on the 26th.

Good Luck

Skipper - PM or e-mail me. Let me know your plans for next week. We may cross paths.

I talked to a couple of guys that just returned from that run and he said it was fantastic....the trail was/is mint.

Thanks for the update.

Archived