Rap tour

bluvalian

Mrs Bluvalian and i left last monday on our first saddlebag trip. Left monday morning from Huntsville stayed monday at best western North Bay, tuesday night at quality inn Petawawa Wednesday night at the Pinestone in Halibuton and back to Huntsville on thursday. For the most part trails were great and thanks to the clubs in these 3 districts for the great job theyve done with the trails this year considering the cruddy hand mother nature has dealt us all. Had a minor break down, blew a front shock on monday and Sampsons Skidoo in Bonfield were stars and had us back on the trail in about 20 minutes. Other than that had a bit of a jack@%$ move on wednesday and after reading about the detour in Madawaska for months on the forum somehow missed it and followed the many other snowmobile tracks straight up hwy 60 to Whitney. Oh well all part of the adventure. Including last weekend and this weekend over 1000 miles what a great way to spend a week of holidays.

post-19854-126619516539.jpgpost-19854-126619518058.jpgpost-19854-126619519474.jpgpost-19854-126619528234.jpg

Congrats Bluvalian on your first saddlebag tour. Our group has been doing a saddlebag tour for a number of years now. What a great way to see the province, meet wonderful people, and make new friends. I hope you can be as lucky as us and are able to start a new tradition for yourself. :right_on::D:D

Mrs Bluvalian and i left last monday on our first saddlebag trip. Left monday morning from Huntsville stayed monday at best western North Bay, tuesday night at quality inn Petawawa Wednesday night at the Pinestone in Halibuton and back to Huntsville on thursday. For the most part trails were great and thanks to the clubs in these 3 districts for the great job theyve done with the trails this year considering the cruddy hand mother nature has dealt us all. Had a minor break down, blew a front shock on monday and Sampsons Skidoo in Bonfield were stars and had us back on the trail in about 20 minutes. Other than that had a bit of a jack@%$ move on wednesday and after reading about the detour in Madawaska for months on the forum somehow missed it and followed the many other snowmobile tracks straight up hwy 60 to Whitney. Oh well all part of the adventure. Including last weekend and this weekend over 1000 miles what a great way to spend a week of holidays.

post-19854-126619516539.jpgpost-19854-126619518058.jpgpost-19854-126619519474.jpgpost-19854-126619528234.jpg

Man I here ya about the Madawaska detour. Except we were heading east. I even printed the little blurp about it from here and kept it in my wallet...just in case, but as fate would have it there was a minor breakdown with one of the sleds so I was preoccupied for a while , while the others sorted it all out....which they did and we were back on the right track.

Sounds like a great trip.......and you even saw a MOOSE! Our group plans a week long saddlebag trip each year - they are a blast and as Snowberg has said - a fabulous way to see this beautiful Province of ours and meet great folks!

Nice pics!

Now you must start planning one for next year! :wavey:

Archived