Ice conditions

RAMSOMAIR

Heading up -2- Parry Sound this week end. We are going to head over to Deerhurst and possibly over to Dorset. Does anyone know if Lake of Bays is safe from the Deerhust area to Dorset?

Heading up -2- Parry Sound this week end. We are going to head over to Deerhurst and possibly over to Dorset. Does anyone know if Lake of Bays is safe from the Deerhust area to Dorset?

We rode it this past weekend... there was lots of tracks and several sleds out on it. I am not sure if they got the snow overnight that we got down in Bracebridge/Gravenhurst on Saturday night, but snow was a little thin in spots on the lake

I hear it's safer then the swamps of the PS area....

Waddya' know about Ray Finkle?

The Dok has eyes and ears everywhere....:) Rexy and I will be up Friday night...you've been warned.

The Dok has eyes and ears everywhere....:) Rexy and I will be up Friday night...you've been warned.

Going up Thurs morning. Still trying to get the doo guy to play also.

What is the latest on the portage route (deer yard) I had heard that the property changed hands and the portage from Dwight Bay to the big lake was no longer available. Can anyone clarify please?

What is the latest on the portage route (deer yard) I had heard that the property changed hands and the portage from Dwight Bay to the big lake was no longer available. Can anyone clarify please?

Going from Dwight beach to Haystack Bay? If this is what you are looking for, it has changed a little bit but is still all good!

Going from Dwight beach to Haystack Bay? If this is what you are looking for, it has changed a little bit but is still all good!

Yep ... Thanks!

Thompsons Portage new trail is running across an area that the land owner doesn't know about so it may only be short lived.

Archived