Castle Clothing

ontariof7

Does anyone know of any retailers in Ontario that stocks and sells Castle X clothing? If so a name a number would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, F7

Does anyone know of any retailers in Ontario that stocks and sells Castle X clothing? If so a name a number would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, F7

I was looking last year and couldn't find anyone. I dealt with Motor City Power Sports in Michigan. They're prices are very reasonable and their shipping rates to Canada are very good. If Steve Martin is still there, he was great. Good luck finding what you're looking for!

Thanks, F7

I was looking last year and couldn't find anyone. I dealt with Motor City Power Sports in Michigan. They're prices are very reasonable and their shipping rates to Canada are very good. If Steve Martin is still there, he was great. Good luck finding what you're looking for!

Is he a wild and crazy guy?? :-P

Steve Martin is still there, however he does not handle the internet orders desk anymore. The person that does not is a complete and utter useless bafoon. I ended up buying from the Novi show instead. To this day I have not received a response to my multiple inquiries. :banghead:

Steve was awesome to deal with..... :right_on:

Steve Martin is still there, however he does not handle the internet orders desk anymore. The person that does not is a complete and utter useless bafoon. I ended up buying from the Novi show instead. To this day I have not received a response to my multiple inquiries. :banghead:

I phoned City Power Sports and although they were polite and willing to help they did not have what I was looking for. I did manage to track down the Canadian importer and they gave me the name of two authorized retailers in Ontario. Excaliber Power Sports in Thunder Bay and Peterborough Power Sports. I spoke with Rob at PPS and he has my jacket on hold :-D

Thanks for your suggestion Maple

I phoned City Power Sports and although they were polite and willing to help they did not have what I was looking for. I did manage to track down the Canadian importer and they gave me the name of two authorized retailers in Ontario. Excaliber Power Sports in Thunder Bay and Peterborough Power Sports. I spoke with Rob at PPS and he has my jacket on hold :-D

Thanks for your suggestion Maple

Maybe the replaced the person that was losing them business.....

Archived