OC RIDE FOR KELLY SHIRES - C'mon People get out there!

Giddy UP

THE GOOD NEWS is - Hidden Valley Resort has extended the cut off for our block of rooms until next Friday! :woot::woot: ...........sooooo...you are still able to call and get in our "group rate"!

Now...the NOT SO GOOD NEWS! Our registration numbers for this year's fabulous event are down :wtf: What's going on here?

The snow is fantastic - and some of the best riding in the province is in this area! HELLOOOOO.........where are you???? SNOW...SNOW...AND MORE SNOW (even as I type this it's snowing heavily).....has been happening for over a week now...we have loads of snow...great groomed trails....and great folks helping out a great cause!

Come on out and join in the fun....meet fellow critters and the normal people too :poke: (not sure who they are?) Even if you don't want to ride...or don't have a trailer to get your sled here...c'mon out at least for the Banquet on Saturday night if you can!

There is NO EXCUSE good enough not to be there! We have SNOW....we have GREAT TRAILS.....WE HAVE FUN! What more could you ask for?

I hope to see you there! :wavey:

THE GOOD NEWS is - Hidden Valley Resort has extended the cut off for our block of rooms until next Friday! :woot::woot: ...........sooooo...you are still able to call and get in our "group rate"!

Now...the NOT SO GOOD NEWS! Our registration numbers for this year's fabulous event are down :wtf: What's going on here?

The snow is fantastic - and some of the best riding in the province is in this area! HELLOOOOO.........where are you???? SNOW...SNOW...AND MORE SNOW (even as I type this it's snowing heavily).....has been happening for over a week now...we have loads of snow...great groomed trails....and great folks helping out a great cause!

Come on out and join in the fun....meet fellow critters and the normal people too :poke: (not sure who they are?) Even if you don't want to ride...or don't have a trailer to get your sled here...c'mon out at least for the Banquet on Saturday night if you can!

There is NO EXCUSE good enough not to be there! We have SNOW....we have GREAT TRAILS.....WE HAVE FUN! What more could you ask for?

Hey, Giddy...I think you're under-selling this -- how about being a little more upbeat and showing more enthusiasm? :poke: :poke: :-D

All kidding aside, folks...this is a great event and a very worthy cause, so please make arrangements to come if you can.

:woot:

Hey, Giddy...I think you're under-selling this -- how about being a little more upbeat and showing more enthusiasm? :poke: :poke: :-D

All kidding aside, folks...this is a great event and a very worthy cause, so please make arrangements to come if you can.

:woot:

:P

Hey Bob Make sure you extend the invite to Simon from Lakeland......it would be nice if he could make the dinner as one of our supporters...that would be great. The dinner ticket is $35.00 for anyone that just wishes to join us for a fun filled evening :hugs:

Archived