Ice Caves on Lake Rosseau

rippintheyammi

I have been hearing a lot of talk of some ice caves on Lake Rosseau. I have never been and am hoping to check them out but have no idea where they are. Can someone point me in the right direction? Is it worth the trip?

I have been hearing a lot of talk of some ice caves on Lake Rosseau. I have never been and am hoping to check them out but have no idea where they are. Can someone point me in the right direction? Is it worth the trip?

I am told that the lake is not safe yet please wait until it is .

I will not be going on the lake yet. I hear it is very slushy in a lot of spots. I am just trying to figure out where these things people call "ice caves" are? Do you know?

The ice cave / waterfall is on the north end of North Bohemia Island which is near the east side of the lake directly north of Tobin island.

N 45 10.986 W 79 35.192

Edited for clarity. I meant NORTH of Tobin Island :)

The ice cave / waterfall is on the north end of North Bohemia Island which is near the east side of the lake directly south of Tobin island.

is this the icecaves near kearny area ??

Nelly

The ice cave / waterfall is on the north end of North Bohemia Island which is near the east side of the lake directly south of Tobin island.

Nelly

Different Caves.

thought so but i was just checkin....thanks

Nelly

quote name='SlowTouringGuy' date='02 February 2010 - 09:19 AM' timestamp='1265120381' post='66488']

Nelly

Different Caves.

Archived